Camera and video recording
- very poor 1080p video recording quality
- Fix for CVEs: 2016-5195, 2016-5340, 2016-7117, 2016-3903, 2016-3934
- That should address all of applicable kernel patches from the Oct Security Update plus Dirty Cow.
- Update to 7.1.0_r4 complete, and apparently fine. (well, as good as 07.2)
- Support for the new WebView stuff in N. (I don't think this was in earlier builds. Didn't see a commit to add it anyway. There now)
- All previous changes to 0.7.2 and before should be included. Minus a new kernel, it is likely to be v0.8.
- Update to 7.1.0_r4. Features from 0.7.2 and before may be missing. (some definitely are, but not hardware-wise. Not for sure anyway)
- video recording works again. (and there may be quality improvements)
(wipe recommended if coming from any version other than 0.7.1)
- Device reports itself as a 2013 Nexus 7 rather than the 2012 edition.
(wipe recommended from any previous version)
- wifi location fixed thx to @nbehary
- deleted gapps
- update to NRD90U (September security patch level)
- Night mode and nav bar settings enabled (you can find it in System UI Tuner)
- playback improvements
- proper device name (I hope so:D )
- settings fc fixed
- enabled Doze!
- 1080p 60fps option hidden in yt (our SoC doesn't support it)
- proper device name
- pico gapps included
- gapps permissions fixed
- audio improvements
- video playback improvements
- little clean
- enforcing selinux mode
- saving pictures fixed
- sensors fixed
- userdebug build (no more red border)
- video playback fixes (almost fixed - problems with 1080p 60 fps videos)
- now rom is super smooth (just try it!)
- initial release
http://opengapps.org/ (ARM - 7.1 - odporúčaná je Micro verzia)
Téma na XDA:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-7 ... st69151335
Systém funguje celkom dobre, na to, že sa Google rozhodol, že pre náš Nexus ho oficiálne nevydá a je to len pár dní, od kedy je Android 7 dostupný...