Bloat ware removed
Gameloft fix (credits Christian Troy)
build.prop edits (just minor ones so that most games work, but sorry...no Tegra 3 games)
Inverted Multi DPI Google Play (credits MyLifeRocks10 from xda)
Inverted Google Now (credits Bad Seed Customs, my boys over at theMikMIk what up!!)
Data added with some hopefully useful apps, don't worry they can be uninstalled
Screen filter app
init.d support (if you guys want to add tweaks, I will add my own later, but for now...)
Themed Pandora (credits Bad Seed Customs)
YouTube 4.1.47 with full HD/full screen support
updated apps including the newest SuperSU & binary
Features in my 1.0 ROM:
1) Gameloft fix. This fixes Gameloft games from crashing to the desktop.
Many of them do not run and crash to the desktop. This is due to a license check based on the device.
Special thanks to Christian Troy for inventing this fix. I modded it for this ROM.
2) Build.prop edit to open up the Google Play store to APPs that normally say "not compatible".
I am spoofing a Samsung device that will show almost any APP as compatible.
Your device will show up in google play NOT as a Minix device! Understand this please.
I also left the original buiild.prop in the ROM called build.orig.
If you want to go back, just use ES or a root file explorer and rename build.prop to build.old
Then rename build.orig to build.prop.
Go into settings, apps, all and go into the Google Play app. Clear the cache and data.
Reboot! You should be back to showing up as a Minis Nexo X5.
3) System is now real EXT4.
4) Full init.d support! If you do not know what that is... ignore it. For geeks that want to use it. It is there!
5) I added Xbox360 keylayout to fix some games and camera spin with xbox 360 controller. Per this post here:
6) I debloated the ROM for CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.
This includes removing some of the live wallpapers, china apps, etc.
I also removed some basic Google Apps like Chrome etc. Here is why.
As system APPs when they get updated it leaves the old APP in system and puts the update in /data
That leaves JUNK around forever. So why have Google Apps as system APPs when you can install them
and update them all the time? Makes no sense. So I cleaned this stuff out too.
See the README for a list of what I removed.
In my ROM kit is a removed apps folder. Feel free to copy whatever you want back into /system/app if you want them back!
7) Two boot.img and kernel.img setups. One set to support 720P boot and another for 1080P boot.
See instructions below under flashing to use them.This flash kit is setup by default to use 720P
If you want 1080P again see the instructions below.
NOTE: The boot animation on 1080P kernel will not be full screen. This is normal!
I don't want to make 2 large system.img files to support both resoltions.
8) All APPs in /system have been updated including Play Store and Framework.
So on first boot and login to Google Play, Nothing should need to be updated.
9) I added a reboot APP that will allow optional reboot options like reboot to bootloader (flash mode), CWM, etc.
10) Of course this is fully rooted and Superuser. I also updated Busybox to a version I prefer.
This is to support init.d
You can however update busybox to the latest and greatest from Google Play if you wish.
11) I added a better "system ui" sounds package provided by FreakTab user FBK2904 (Frank).
Thanks Frank. I love the JB sounds much better!