Milestone 1 / DROID 1 - ROM/Firmware[ROM] HoboMod V.1.2 [SMBR AOSP GINGERBREAD] [6-2-2011]

Odpovědět

Autor tohoto vlákna
matheew
Stálý androiďák
Reputace: 0
Typ mobilu / ROM: LG G2
Tablet: NEXUS 10

[ROM] HoboMod V.1.2 [SMBR AOSP GINGERBREAD] [6-2-2011]

Příspěvek od matheew » čtv 24. úno 2011 12:52:06

XDA vlákno:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=939920

Kód: Vybrat vše

Alright folks, Here's my modded version of edgardcastro's Shadowmod-BR AOSP GINGERBREAD (See here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=939555 ) 

It's basically intended as a fast "global" version of the rom (as in it uses the generic basebands etc.)

Going to steal Cyanogen's disclaimer:
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or the current economic crisis. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

All credit must go to him, and all the guys he credited in his post (nadlabak, f_pasha, mtwebster, rcerqueira, koush, MDijkstra, the guys from cvpcs and everyone else that had the patience to help).
Extra credit goes to feeyo, for the memory and kernel tweaks from cronos froyo milestone, which work nicely with this rom and Cloakt for his awesome work on Zeam Launcher.

What I've done:
Core:
-Added a global list of APN's from cyanogenmod
-Changed baseband to European
-Changed Default region and language to EN-US
-Added Fancy animations
-Changed Default wallpaper to something more hdpi
-Overclocked to 900mhz, using CM6 VSELS
-Added Cronos kernel/memory tweaks (into the Governor file)
-Added Battery Percentage to Battery Icons (Unfortunately Milestone only sees every 20%, but at least it gives a better idea of what is happening)

Apps:
-Added CM7 Gingerbread keyboard (Is Squished  )
-Removed default gingerbread launcher and replaced with zeam
-Protips.apk removed 
-Google Feedback removed (force close reporting)
-Live Wallpapers removed 
-Added File Manager
-Added Musicmod
-Added Widget Picker Mod (Groups Widgets - Thanks to boombuler )

What's not working:
Nothing crucial that I know of. Seems pretty stable. Some users of Shadowmod however are reporting issues with some games. Keyboard is squished, Flash Fixed HO!NO! version after The base update.zip , will attempt to fix in next version.

Installation Instructions:
1. All the standard stuff, nandroid, wipe everything, cache, dalvik cache, data.
2. Install APAC leak nandroid from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=929646 (assuming it's still the latest leak)
3. Install the update.zip
4. Reboot!

If coming from an earlier version of Shadowmod-BR (Gingerbread) or HoboMod, you do not need to wipe data, only cache and dalvik cache, and then apply the latest update.zip.

Plans for this rom:
I plan to keep updating this along with shadowmod, possibly every second release, they aren't big changes that I have made, just enough to tweak it to my liking 

Download:
1.4 (based on b5) : http://www.multiupload.com/RD8OVE11MA
HO!NO! Keyboard (Isn't Squished): http://www.multiupload.com/JNPEQLLE1E
Naposledy upravil(a) matheew dne čtv 24. úno 2011 12:52:50, celkem upraveno 1 x.

Prestigio MultiPhone 4500 DUO | ICS 4.1.1
Prestigio MutliPad 7100D | JB 4.1.1

Autor tohoto vlákna
matheew
Stálý androiďák

Re: [ROM] HoboMod V.1.2 [SMBR AOSP GINGERBREAD] [6-2-2011]

Příspěvek od matheew » čtv 24. úno 2011 12:52:24

Právě ji testuji.

zpecter
Nové Androidě
Typ mobilu / ROM: Motorola Milestone
Twitter: twitter.com/zpecter
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od zpecter » čtv 24. úno 2011 15:05:55

Jestli jsem tomu dobře rozumněl, tak AOSP ROM nelze nainstalovat přes Androidiani OR 3.0 (3.3 už prý podporuje) ale přes OR od Dextera?

EDIT: Už jsem zas moudřejší. Předtím jsem totiž zkušel s OR 3.0 instalovat nějakou AOSP rom, kde bylo více .img souborů.
Při instalaci ROM - zaseklo se to po druhém řádku za loading image... ale už se neukázal podpis ROMky a takhle to zůstalo asi 10min (normálně se instaluje během minuty) a už jsem pomalu začal zoufat, protože vyndat baterku se mi nechtělo a nic jiného nešlo a ani nenapadalo. Tak jsem vyndal baterku asi po 15 minutách - obnovil zálohu a vše v pořádku. V pátek jsem nainstaloval OR 3.3 a v klidu FroyoMod
Naposledy upravil(a) zpecter dne pon 28. úno 2011 13:41:44, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Motorola D520 > Ericsson T10 > Nokia 5110 > Nokia 6030 > Siemens C55 > Motorola L7 > Asus P320 > Motorola Milestone - CM7.0.0

Autor tohoto vlákna
matheew
Stálý androiďák

Příspěvek od matheew » čtv 24. úno 2011 19:59:25

Tak to nevím, ale končím s ní :D Moc chyb.. :)

Odpovědět

Zpět na „Milestone 1 / DROID 1 - ROM/Firmware“