Sony Xperia Z3 - Obecná diskuzeO odemčení bootloaderu a ukládání chráněných funkcí DRM

Odpovědět
EmeyWhatson
Nové Androidě

O odemčení bootloaderu a ukládání chráněných funkcí DRM

Příspěvek od EmeyWhatson »

Hi. I know I'm really late with this, but after reading about this DRM protection in early 2015, I settled with a custom ROM with root access that didn't required an open BL and then never bothered to update, until now. I first read of a team in China that managed to "simulate" the lost features of camera and others, but the results weren't exactly identical to having the DRM keys. Then I read that for those that still haven't unlocked the BL (thus still have the original DRM keys, like in my case), there is the possibility of backing up the keys and restoring them, together with the lost features, after the unlock. I am trying to find this last process explained, but it's not as easy as expected, most guides are confusing and don't specify which method is used since the beginning, and I am too feared to lose the keys forever because I want my Z3 to still last a LONG time.

Could you please enlighten me with a guide that you have used and know doesn't bring problems?

I appreciate this really much, thank you :)showbox speed test
herringbur
Nové Androidě

Re: O odemčení bootloaderu a ukládání chráněných funkcí DRM

Příspěvek od herringbur »

Ymmärrän, että olen todella jäljessä tästä, mutta vuoden 2015 alussa luin tästä DRM-suojauksesta. geometry dash scratch
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Sony Xperia Z3 - Obecná diskuze“