Moderátoři: Moderátoři čínských mobilů, Moderátoři čínských mobilů

Odpovědět
Gard
Stálý androiďák
Typ mobilu / ROM: HTC 10
Kontaktovat uživatele:

U8120 miui 2.3.7 by TakisBeskos

Příspěvek od Gard »

nová romka na kterou jsem narazil na xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1690071

Waiting your opinion , comments , and everything else you want to tell me

RELEASE 2
link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmfqtks89p7hm ... beta40.zip

fixed :
miui sms app and miui answer call screens

working :
everything
bugs:
menu button unlocks phone
fm radio

if you find other bug , pls comment it and be sure i'll read it
if you like my job , press the thanks button !!!
Naposledy upravil(a) Gard dne úte 05. čer 2012 18:06:58, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Gard
Stálý androiďák
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: U8120 miui 2.3.7 by TakisBeskos

Příspěvek od Gard »

nvm po prvním zkoušení docela pomalá romka + ikony jsou nastavené v základním launcheru na větší rozlišení takže u některých aplikaci nepřečtete co vlastně zapínáte....ale pomiluji tohle tak docela v pohodě wifi funguje i když než se zapne tak to chce zapnou/vypnout wifi dvakrát a jede jak má
Gard
Stálý androiďák
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od Gard »

up novéj update
lilycollins
Nové Androidě

Příspěvek od lilycollins »

Based on the information you provided, it seems that you have found a custom ROM for the Vodafone 845 smartphone on the XDA Developers forum. The custom ROM is called "miui 2.3.7" and was created by a user named TakisBeskos. Release 2 of the ROM has fixed some issues, including the miui sms app and miui answer call screens, and everything is reportedly working, except for the menu button unlocking the phone and the FM radio not working. The creator is asking for feedback on any other bugs that users may find. bitlife
emmaorabelle
Nové Androidě

Příspěvek od emmaorabelle »

If you're considering installing a custom ROM, it's important to research the ROM and the developer thoroughly to make sure that it's stable, secure, and compatible with your device. You should also make sure to back up your data before flashing the ROM, in case something goes wrong during the installation process.
You might also want to read reviews and comments from other users who have tried the ROM to get an idea of its performance and any potential issues. If you do decide to install the ROM, make sure to follow the installation instructions carefully and be prepared to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
Overall, whether or not this ROM is right for you depends on your specific needs and preferences. If you're interested in trying it out, I recommend proceeding with caution and making sure that you have a backup of your data and a plan in case anything goes wrong. bluey
kelseyradley
Nové Androidě

Příspěvek od kelseyradley »

A custom ROM for the Vodafone 845 smartphone appears to have been discovered by you on the XDA Developers forum, according to the details you gave. "miui 2.3.7" is the name of the custom ROM, which was made by a user by the name of TakisBeskos. The miui sms app and miui answer call screens were among the problems fixed in release 2 of the ROM, and everything appears to be working now with the exception of the FM radio and menu button, which no longer unlock the phone. Any more flaws that users may discover are being reported to the author. tunnel rush
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Vodafone 845 - ROM/Firmware“